Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Skin Care Make Up, Acne Skin Care, Body Skin Care, Skin Care Solutions, Skin Care Wrinkles, Dry Skin Care, Facial Skin Care, Skin Care Equipment, Skin Care Products and more


 


Keeping Vitamin C Serum Fresher


I think we all agree on the efficacy of Vitamin C serums. Although most of the producers of the serums say that deepening color doesn't mean the serum is no longer effective, I just prefer the serum to look as it did when I first purchased it. Most companies package their serums in amber colored bottles and a few have replaced the traditional eyedropper with a pump. Nevertheless, after a month, as oxidation set in, the color of my serum deepened. Based on a tip from my dermatologist, I now wrap my bottle of Vitamin C serum in plain old aluminum foil. It keeps the serum clear for months, so it must slow down the oxidation and I'm confident that now I'm receiving more benefits!


Submitted by Kate, Washington, DC

Labels:

0 Responses to “Keeping Vitamin C Serum Fresher”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe in a reader

Or bookmark this site!
(Press CTRL+D)

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

More @ BSCT

  • About: Best Skin Care Treatment (BSCT) is a blog portal about Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Tips, Reviews, Articles and more. Feel free to contact me to share your tips and experience!
  • Contact: bestskincaretreatment@gmail.com
  • Link To Me

Sponsors

Search



XML


© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Best Skin Care Treatment | Total Visitors:
Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates