Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Skin Care Make Up, Acne Skin Care, Body Skin Care, Skin Care Solutions, Skin Care Wrinkles, Dry Skin Care, Facial Skin Care, Skin Care Equipment, Skin Care Products and more


 


Mama-mia Night Treatment


Before I go to bed each night, I cleanse my face, use a toner, then apply a few drops of olive oil into my palms and smooth it over my entire face, including lips. In the morning I cleanse again. I have been doing this now for about 6 months and have found more improvement in not only wrinkles, but in overall condition of my skin.

The great thing is, you can rub the remaining oil into your hands and cover your hands with white cotton gloves for extra soft hands in the morning!

For a once a week boost, I break open a vitamin E capsule and mix that into the olive oil before using it. Nice to use a simple and natural ingredient instead of all those creams with ingredients that you can't pronounce. Maybe this is why Italian cooks have such good skin (have you noticed?)


by Harriet

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Mama-mia Night Treatment”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe in a reader

Or bookmark this site!
(Press CTRL+D)

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

More @ BSCT

  • About: Best Skin Care Treatment (BSCT) is a blog portal about Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Tips, Reviews, Articles and more. Feel free to contact me to share your tips and experience!
  • Contact: bestskincaretreatment@gmail.com
  • Link To Me

Sponsors

Search



XML


© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Best Skin Care Treatment | Total Visitors:
Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates