Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Skin Care Make Up, Acne Skin Care, Body Skin Care, Skin Care Solutions, Skin Care Wrinkles, Dry Skin Care, Facial Skin Care, Skin Care Equipment, Skin Care Products and more


 


Humidify Your Skin


Right before I go to bed I cleanse and tone my face and neck. I then use a spritz bottle to spray a fine mist of water on my face and neck. I immediately apply any night treatments and moisturizer over the water before it evaporates or dries. I do basically the same thing in the morning before I apply makeup. I spray my face and then apply day treatments and day moisturizer while my face is still damp. I also invested in a humidifier for my house as I live in a dry climate. If you cannot afford to add a humidifier to your heating/cooling system I recommend using smaller room humidifiers or placing containers of water around your residence. The evaporating water will add moisture to the air. People who live in damp climates may not need this extra moisture but I live in West Texas and have great skin for the dry climate. I am 55 going on 56 and always get compliments on the lack of wrinkles I have for my age.

Everyone tells me that I do not look my age and that I have great skin. The sales personnel at Lancome and Estee Lauder always tell me my skin has few wrinkles. My hairdresser tells me the same thing. I visited a dermatologist for skin care recommendations and she also told me my skin is in great shape for my age.


Submitted by Cynthia Tomaskovic, San Angelo, TX USA

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Humidify Your Skin”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe in a reader

Or bookmark this site!
(Press CTRL+D)

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

More @ BSCT

  • About: Best Skin Care Treatment (BSCT) is a blog portal about Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Tips, Reviews, Articles and more. Feel free to contact me to share your tips and experience!
  • Contact: bestskincaretreatment@gmail.com
  • Link To Me

Sponsors

Search



XML


© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Best Skin Care Treatment | Total Visitors:
Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates