Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Skin Care Make Up, Acne Skin Care, Body Skin Care, Skin Care Solutions, Skin Care Wrinkles, Dry Skin Care, Facial Skin Care, Skin Care Equipment, Skin Care Products and more


 


Changing skin from dull to brighter and smoother


Details:
In the morning I wash my face with a gently cleanser - Cetaphyl. I then apply Clarins Super Restorative Serum and wait until it dries. On top of the serum, I add Lancome Renergie, an anti-wrinkle and firming lotion. At night, I wash my face again with Cetaphyl. After my face is dry I add ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Correction Serum. Twice a week I use the Clinique 15 Minute Facial product. It is supposed to exfoliate skin. I don't have a good cream for my eyes and I am looking for advice on a good product. For the ROC Retinol Serum, I can also use it is the morning but I am worried about putting moisturizer over it. Would that minimize its effectiveness? I am also woried that I will have to much on my skin making it look dull.

Ingredients:
Cetaphyl gently cleanser, Clarins Super Restorative Serum, Lancome Renergie, an anti-wrinkle and firming lotion, ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Correction Serum.

How to use:
Clarins Super Restorative Serum, apply all over face, give time for it to dry. Lancome Renergie, an anti-wrinkle and firming lotion, apply under makup on dryer areas of face (if you have combination skin like me). ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Correction Serum - apply all over face avoiding eyes.

Results:
My skin in smoother and less dull than it used to be.


by Effie

Labels:

0 Responses to “Changing skin from dull to brighter and smoother”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe in a reader

Or bookmark this site!
(Press CTRL+D)

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

More @ BSCT

  • About: Best Skin Care Treatment (BSCT) is a blog portal about Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Tips, Reviews, Articles and more. Feel free to contact me to share your tips and experience!
  • Contact: bestskincaretreatment@gmail.com
  • Link To Me

Sponsors

Search



XML


© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Best Skin Care Treatment | Total Visitors:
Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates