Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Skin Care Make Up, Acne Skin Care, Body Skin Care, Skin Care Solutions, Skin Care Wrinkles, Dry Skin Care, Facial Skin Care, Skin Care Equipment, Skin Care Products and more


 


Exercise to Look Younger


I am 55 years of age and have been told I look a lot younger since I was at least 40. Since I have never followed a serious skin care regimen and did not inherit a beautiful complexion, I believe it is due to walking and lifting weights 3 times a week at the gym.

I have noticed, though, more wrinkles appearing since going through menopause, which I am seeking more vigorously to combat.

But one thing is for certain, and which you have probably noticed, fit and trim women look healthier, have a glow on their face, which to me seems to make them look younger.

All I know is that I get told I don't look my age and it is not because of some secret beauty technique I possess. I'm just chalking it up to exercise!


by Sylvia Fortenberry

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Exercise to Look Younger”

  1. # Blogger cat1101

    I read somewhere that when women lift weights, it stimulates the production of some growth hormone that also helps keep the skin younger. I really think I read this in Dr. Perricone's book.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe in a reader

Or bookmark this site!
(Press CTRL+D)

Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care

More @ BSCT

  • About: Best Skin Care Treatment (BSCT) is a blog portal about Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Skin Care, Tips, Reviews, Articles and more. Feel free to contact me to share your tips and experience!
  • Contact: bestskincaretreatment@gmail.com
  • Link To Me

Sponsors

Search



XML


© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Best Skin Care Treatment | Total Visitors:
Powered by Blogger & Blogger Templates